Monday, March 24, 2008

Sale to a drunk,Owen , Real and piece of shit canna

My stupid exams and midterms were still going on... what i dont get is the memorizing of stupid shit... i mean honestly... since when were we not going to refer to a text or something when we need some information. Ridiculous it would be that we should know it off heart. There also lies the chance that you may have "misremembered" ( lol this word i shall never forget heard it on tv when some huge baseball player said about this doctor who injected him with steroids ). So would you take the chance knowing that you may have it wrong or would you rather just look it up and have the assurance that you are right. If the latter which ofcourse is the correct choice is the choice you picked then why remember in the first place, is it not already there in the reference to be looked at. Now i am not saying that you should not have some memory, would be really hard to know which artery you have to name if you didnt know what an artery was. Anyways my rant about studies is over, i detest them at the moment ( yes i do like reading and knowing and conducting experiments sometimes) and do not wish to talk of it.
St. Patrick's day was interesting enough. God bless the Irish i have no idea what this day really symbolizes and before i try to find out i am usually drunk off green beer and green shots :) and dress in my favourite color GREEN. This day however falls on my Father's birthday hence of course i cannot really not go home. On my way however when i was perfectly sober i had the fortunate of having my two awesome buddies AGAIN aghiles and nebil accompanying me. This time it was horrible, the bus was filled with drunk people since drinking on St. Patricks day begins in the morning (damn these Irish, they can party). The bus was packed and we had to stand, i was not really near aghiles and nebil and made the great mistake of trading my spot a bit further with the lady next to them so i don't lose them and feel more safer next to them. Oh my damn was i wrong. They decided to while their time by SELLING me to a drunk on the bus. They look at me and tell me its ok if you like the man just say so. Aghiles further goes to add i can ask him out for you ( this is nothing really new we have done this to each other in the past... yes you really can see the buddy-buddy love). I reply that he is crazy and that i don't know what he is talking about and he should calm down. All of a sudden then i hear them whispering to the drunk's ( the so called crush of mine) friend who was drunk that i am shy and quite taken by their friend if he could tell that to my so called crush. To this the drunk replies he is married ... i was relieved this shall end here. How wrong could i have been, i mean its aghiles and nabil..it never ends... they now try to convince me i am drunk when i was perfectly sober... to which aghiles says god you drank so much you forgot... sheesh wat shall i do with you...!!!!! I guess i never have a dull day with my friends around lol... dont worry i shall get them back! Well one i already did... aghiles is hard to get back since he seems to have done a PHD on this shit!
The Easter weekend was amazing ... with Owen scoring, playing really well... though my lil hobo could have scored more... i was absolutely taken with his play, calm and composure that game. He played support rather than lead striker which is an odd and new position to the wonder boy however he did a brilliant job of it. Yes i know there shall be some ass reading this contradicting saying he was not all that... well firstly yes he was for an injured player and for a new position and as a captain he did bloody well, also yes i am not blind nor do i need you to teach me my game i know he missed... but come on the first shot he missed was a beauty... Keller that hobo was just too amazing to make that save. I was sooo high that day on this win... i was absolutely thrilled... even though talking to a friend a day or two back about Owen made me cry this made up for everything bad lol... exams midterms everything.. not celebrating my favorite holiday holi...everything.
Little did i know that i have the socca curse and am doomed not to be happy for long.. on Sunday real lost thanks to the beloved Gay icon Cannavaro who is stupid idiotic and the cause of all my misery. He always is, i dont think i hate anyone more than this man and he is soo shitty for real i dont know how to explain it in words other than swears. Real played well, were plain unlucky and had that man whore canna on the team... to those who dont like me talking of him go fuck yourself or canna the latter i would wish on none though. Batista is equally mentally challenged if you ask me. I was a little surprised to see the St. Casillas make a bit of a wrong judgment so unlike him in the last goal that got Valencia ahead. One player i would like to give credit to whom i dont like and have always been harsh on is El Capitano who deserves this title. He played heart and soul this game and thanks to Hildebrand's amazing saves was denied a hat trick. Raul is definitely Madrid and i shall never ever forget this game that he played that made him make my heart softer towards him. I wish he stays with Real as long as he wishes and goes out with a flair that he deserves for loving this team so much.

Thoughts in my head during and after the game:

-- don't cry you fool!!
-- did we really lose at home wtf!!!!
-- canna i hate you i hate you and i hope you DROP DEAD TWICE and then some more
-- Raul you are amazing *bow*
-- i don't want to study :(
-- call aghiles to play super smash bros brawl
-- at least my bro cant tease me since arsenal lost too
-- canna i shall sell your ass on the streets and with the money i make buy a flame thrower and burn you ... i hate you...

----Barca are now only 4 points back fuck fuck fuck

Either way this lil heart shall still say go Owen and Madrid again... as usual...hehe

Hala Madrid

No comments: