Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life, Real and sanity of moi!

To think my first blog entry would be a rant...how i love socca

Madrid the team that has it all, beautiful socca( i shall not call it football...i am used to socca so deal with it),talents, glory,passion, just showed me one of the most depressing days. They lostat home to Roma.. the worshiper in me says no worries...we have the crucial away goal. We are REAL MADRID who can beat us at Santiago with the million screaming fans. however the players had something different in mind,..even with the domination we were not able to get the goal..Bastita my friend aims for the moon when the goal is level with his head! The coach already was beginning to piss me off with the line up and then worse when i realised that we hardly have a good bench..., 0-0 halftime...wtf.. is this my real..the one who ppl fear to play home games to.. where is the fire the i fucking own this turf bitch attitude...i guess injured with the rest of our injured squad...My best friend me watching the game after halftime screaming swears in all languages at the horrible passing... i wonder if real thought that since its a home game the roma players need help and lets pass to them... then comes the goal... a header.. i think my breath stopped...and my eyes watered a bit ... before mind regained the blow... bam RAULLLLLLLLLLLLLL ---Il Capitanooooo strikes again...hehhe i know it was an offside goal..but hey ref's call we got it ;).... i scream, hug , dance a bit , HOPE 98...DOUBT 2....how stupid and naive i am... pepe red carded... real lose it all... bam comes the second goal... soo upset i cried half an hour later....My friends, most of whom love my rival team Barcelona or support Manchester, feel pity or are plain scared of me since i do have this weird love and passion that may make me say and do things i dont mean to, try to cheer me up. I love them all and it works outside..however i am still raw that WE LOST A CHANCE FOR THE 5TH TIME TO GET 10TH CHAMPIONS TROPHY...

these were and are current thoughts running in my head:
be a sport you love socca, roma played well
fuck that shit...i hate roma, loathe them, i want totti and derossi to cry like the pedazo di mierda they are..
why real why... how did it come to this..
i love my friend in india who made me write this and i miss her soo much...
wish roma die... and then die again!

Its been a rough week. I am writing this blog at 1 am here to begin with mehh. The weather here is horrible, i was so happy to learn that once in my entire university time a lab got canceled and to make it better the day my darling team plays. All ruined from Real losing to this stupid snow i have to shovel this, and i am running out of space to pile snow, cant get out of the house to cheer myself. I have also redirected my sour little mood to this poor guy who has nothing to do with anything and said hi to cheer me up on the loss of my team. sigh all this and i still know that i LOVE Madrid and shall still be this crazy 21 yr old supporting them next game with hope in my eyes...ahhh well HALA MADRID!

---zizowen

2 comments:

ME said...

hey
...congrats on ur first blog, looking forward for more

zizowen said...

ahh merci beacoup its your reasoning that got me into this :)and how i love you for it