Thursday, March 13, 2008

Midterms, midterms , insomia,snow ,REAL and OH so good

the 3 days have beeen crazzzzzzzyyyy.... stupid midterms,...,. wtf is wrong with the professors... a MIDterm..means an exam in the middle of the term ...THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY TWO MIDTERMS FOR ONE COURSE..ITS NOT A MIDTERM THEN IS IT ?....honestly this is how i know that the my profs and university is not smart...and most made their way there through some serious lap dancing...
I had 2 midterms on Monday, two on Tuesday, i had a lab that day which was dissecting the heart of this pigeon that i have been molesting ( this is not the literal meaning..i dont do anything of that sorts with creatures), since we are studying its internal anatomy since a week. The bag that the half dissected shark, pigeon and mud puppy were in smelled HORRIBLE!!!! so not only was i tired and looked like a crack whore since i didn't sleep much and had bags that soccer balls can fit, i now smelt like rotten animals. Then i have no time to come home and sleep because the next day i have this report due for plants that i had not even started. I spent now the 4 th day ( didnt sleep weekend since i worked and then had to study) without sleep. I finish the report and then FALL asleep ... i pass out...i worked my ass off typing researching and i hand it in late because of this. THE ONLY HIGHLIGHT OF THAT DAY WAS GETTING THE MOST AMAZINGLY SWEET TEXT MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND IN INDIA, HOPING THAT I AM ALL RESTED.. THAT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY :).... i talked to my plants lab coordinator who is amazingly nice and says its ok.
Thursday i get to university go to my population genetics class and in my discussion group after that class that i have not read the paper on, i still get full marks since the TA is amazingly nice.. i have missed three of these discussions and the TA gave me full marks even though i didn't attend since i was sick.. he went out of his way to give me all my test papers back since he noticed i didn't pick them up. He is also the best marker ever... he gives me marks sometimes i think for just attempting the question.. i read my theory on some of the answers back and i don't make sense to my self and all he removes, if he does that is , is 0.25 marks ..... i am soooo amazingly lucky to have such a wonderful teaching assistant (TA).
After my class, what does a girl who has not really slept for 4 days and for the longest time is not sick,working, playing socca or studying do? Why play cards and watch UEFA games of course...my friend has this Scottish friend who was also playing cards with us and he was sooo overjoyed to find out that rangers beat werder bremen...and WTF poor Spurs and Everton what a fight they put up and sad they didn't make it through....
After that we decide that we need more than this so we go to OH SO GOOOD.... hahah this place is soo aptly named the deserts are oh sooo goood aahahha...it was delicious. The best part was seeing all my friends, socca buddies...it was like the immigrants unite dinner hahahah we are all not Canadian and we make fun of this fact all the time... i think our table looked more like a refugee camp heheh and i declare that and everyone turns..its like my friend says about me when i talk its like i make an announcement to the whole room --yes i am that friggin loud... and no i cant help it...and if you think thats not nice go hibernate in some library or fuck yourself ... coz you have no friends! On the way to oh soo good i had the luck of being stuck with my best friend and another good friend who think that they have been sent on Earth to tease me. Aghiles will hit Nebil and instead of Nebil hitting Aghiles back, he shoves me... this went on with comment about women and kitchen's etc all way long... and the funniest part was when they pushed me and since it BLOODY SNOWED AGAIN , i fell into the snow pile ...then went whooosh straight down ... i am short this thing was bloody deep... now i am stuck since i cant climb out of this snow hole i am in!!!!! they had to dig , pull and get me out lol./...you think they would be done with me for the day.. on the way back from oh so good...in THE BUS they made remixes of songs about me.. and this friend Adam with all sorts of derogatory things in the songs... and not only did everyone in the bus have the pleasure of this the little bitch Aghiles recorded it with his cellphone!!! so now there is a bloody video of this shit! the funny thing is that i could not help laughing till tears rolled down because the way he changed the songs was hilarious regardless of how disturbing it was to hear him describe how i am a cheap hoe. hehehe how i love my friends always manage to cheer me and make me laugh :)...

The only depressing factor is Owen may not make it to the england team... i love this player alot i have followed him day in day out since i saw him play in 98, my first socca game i saw Argentina vs England. i am actually fucking pissed... leaving owen out is bullshit... and if you are going to tell me he is out of form blah... screw you.. with Newcastle , yes he is not scoring but there is also the factor that there is no good mid and owen always needed a good support since he is the best finisher...also fit not fit he has always bloody scored and given it all for piece of whore england... that stupid country is the reason he is injured and not fit and has these problem...that wannabe whore capello can go sleep with his right hand... i hate him! every time i think of this i start crying tooo :(... i cant even go without tearing up... i absolutely adore owen and this would be the worst way to see him end his career... i want to watch him play and win the silverware he wants :( :'(.... hoping that this happens :(

HIGHLIGHT OF WEEK- MADRID STILL 8 POINT LEAD THANKS TO BARCA LOSS AHHAHA

HALA MADRID-- and I *HEART * MICHAEL OWEN

No comments: