Thursday, March 27, 2008

The friendly- owen, the bus and the hazadarous effects of a library on Health

The feeling of knowing you shall miss your fav player playing a game never quite sinks in....I got showered packed my stuff and raced to get dressed to an Owen curio shop in a span of 15 min all.. Got on the bus and then get a call the game is not shown anywhere...WHAT THE FUCK!!!! why is it that games in France are never shown...how the hell did tv5 which broadcasts Nantes vs lenns not show THE FRANCE game.... those little losers they show those hobo teams ( no one is allowed but me to call nantes hobo team since i do adore Dennis Oliech who is a Kenyan striker). To top it all off i who is very loud i may add, in my disappointment completely offend the other passengers in the bus with my rant and random outburst of swears in atleast 5 different lingo's. The bus driver however was very kind and looked at my maniac and frenzied state and joked.
This leads me to divert to a very nice bus driver i had the pleasure of meeting yesterday. Usually i have very grumpy stupid people who clearly are not only racist but hate their job. My friend who lives further down from where i do raced from the train to catch the bus to take home ( these buses i talk of are express come only for a certain time period and make the usually 2 hour ride 30 min). We missed the 60 by a second. I see the next bus which is a 65. This bus takes me home as well, only drops me at back route whereas the 60 at the front. Hence i take this bus. In the bus we were talking of how unlucky it was to miss the 60 when this one lady says that she really needed to get on the 60 since she has to back home to her kids and how it shall take longer. I felt really bad and told her maybe she can still catch the 60. I went to the driver and asked him if he there was any chance that i could catch the 60 since the routes are similar till later on when the little inner routes are found. The amazingly nice person that this bus driver was he calls the 60 to see if he can ask him to wait at the next stop so i can catch it. There was no reply. This man kind that he is speeds up catches the 60 at the next stop and tells me that i should run and see if the bus infront of us is the 60 and not to worry at all if its not since he shall wait till i either get on the bus or come back to his so i am not stranded with no bus. The bus indeed was the 60 and the lady and my friend and I ended up catching the bus. I hope there are more bus drivers like that of the 65, totally makes one's day :).
I get to university , dejected that there is no way i can watch the France- England game. It would have been fun, since it would be one time that my best friend and i would support different teams. She and her bro Aghiles are avid French supporters whereas i am an OWEN fanatic ( I know its hard to tell :P ). I sat in the library and had to hear the live commentary of the game instead :(.. Well to my dismay.. i guess it would have been better if i didnt hear that darn game!!!! The first half i spent drawing comics on how i would kill capello for not including owen in the starting line up.. hah socca gal,.... killing stupid Italian soccer coach capello like Owen did to Germany in 98 . I detest capello even though he made real win,... he is self centered stupid and full of shit! To make matters worse he is italian... why do Italian people related to socca manage to take my cake frosting all the time!!! The second half the man went crazy taking off Gerrard, Terry ( he was injured though), Becks and Rooney. I know its a friendly but oh my damn... he introduced Owen for which i was ecstatic ... till he played... i love Owen... so hard to write this... but what the hell was he doing? why was he in soo deep... he needed to be more upfront with crouch. He didnt play horrible , he played well.. however he didnt play owen. The penalty by Ribery thus ended the game in a 1-0 win. What boring game. It is bound to be with an italian coach like capello playing defensive and France who are also known to play defensive.... but come on with the likes of the attackers like anelka, owen, rooney, ribery, trez etc... the only shot to goal being the penalty of ribery...disappointing..The result was as disappointing... try wearing on England jersey, with the loss of the game being jeered by random hobos...there is the additional... hey maybe they shall win Euro...oh wait they are not there!!! To which i cant help but go drama queen on their ass and say really wow i didnt know... you know in the cult i worship, i was locked up in this room, with no TV, NET, NEWSPAPER OR HUMAN CONTACT... i also was blind and deaf.. so i would not know... thanks soo much for letting me know... Its amazingly nice of you.. are you always this nice to people... or is it cause you are happy they let you out of the mental asylum today.... Ya damn right bitch walk away ...don't ever argue about my fav player or team.. i shall not think otherwise ever...
I did however before the England game go with my friends to watch the Argentina- Egypt game. In contrast that was some nice game, fast paced. Argentina won 2-0 with two amazing goals one by Aguerro and the other which was a beautiful absolute stunner of a header by a defender called Nicolas Burdisso. An amazing pass by Gago that left me wondering why he doesn't play like so for Real. What wrong have we done to you Gago... besides canna putting the moves on you... is it that we pay you even though some games your credibility as an undercover opponent is turned a blind eye on. It was rather unfortunate that aguerro missed that goal, since Gago had done all the hard work and all that Kun had to do was tap it in....Lets hope Gago shall play so with Madrid...What amazed me most about this friendly and amused me too was the Egyptian players trying to kill the Argentinian players lol... i mean wow did they injure alot of poor Argentinians... one particular Egyptian player must be commended , he took two men down, he elbowed one Argentinian player whose head rolled back and hit his teammates injuring him too. Now that is skill... man that is some next level fouling hehehe...
Disappointed and dejected from the England game--- sigh i have only one option left...to study!!! I cant study well in quiet places that well. I need a distraction, just a bit not a full blown one. Thus the area behind the Page break aka the coffee lounge is perfect. I had left to get staple some papers and when i was coming back i was walking through the shelves , when all of a sudden i get ambushed by this book that lands right on my head... i think i was dazed for 5 min before i felt the pain... some bum was trying to get a book on the other side of the shelf and the book on the side i was walking through fell and landed on my HEAD!!!!! The guy asks me if i am ok... ofcourse i am ok, its not like this heavy books fell on my head and gave me a bump now...you piece of wannabe hobo, dont ask stupid questions and help me up!...This is why the library seemingly nice, cosy study area, that is so well looked upon by everyone is the most evil and silent health hazard of all.. So next time you are told go be productive and study in the library retell this tale and add this would not happen while watching socca in a bar... so is it worth the chance of killing most of the brain cells, or getting amnesia and forgetting everything while studying in the library and not remember any thing that you learnt. Or play/watch a socca game and be happy and retain the already info existing in your brain.
As disappointing as hearing about Owen was ... it can only get better for the calm and deadly striker. Hope to see him score more and more goals...

alles Owen and Hala Madrid

No comments: