Saturday, June 5, 2010

the good the cute and the WTF--ads!!!

Staying on the tidbits part till the d-day is here, i found more ads. Some good, some ok and one which completely blew me away. I don't think i have ever come across an ad that fucked with my mind this much. what is the point of the ad, that david buckram is not a killer, snoop dog needs money since his singing is not going well and resorts to signing up for any ads. Maybe its a secret code that Beards are not lucky and can cause death or jail time * cough Casillas cough*.



I do however love the roger milla ad, the celebrations for the world cup are always amazing to watch, anyone remember the chinese bow arrow shoot, that was one of my fav's.  I adore this ad for it  really does show that soccer  does teach you to live.



This last ad my bro made me post it, i do like it however the game is a whole another issues, while my friends and brothers are obsessed and i do mean Obsessed with the game, i suck at it and hence don't like it, but that never stops me from yelling and cheering if a team or player i like is played with hehehe... so here you go FIFA 10 wohooo




Thoughts in my head
--- Wtf if you know what the adiddas ad means please do tell
--- Roger milla <3 and yay for celebrations
--- The great thing about FiFA was that even kenya could beat a team :P
--- 5 MORE DAYS TO THE WORLD CUP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck that ad of adidas. Check the Adidas "Every Team needs" series of Ads for the world cup. I've posted them in a seperate thread in the community...

It begins with the God searching for talent to make up a team. The god (obviously Z) then recruits players like messi, kaka, gerrard, villa..all in seperate ads.

Rohit said...

Update. :)

Congrats on Ozil by the way. :)

Rohit said...

Update. :)

Congrats on Ozil by the way. :)