Sunday, January 11, 2009

The 3 R's of real, owen and the new year :) with no fucking buses!!

ALLO i am alive... my work and studying more importantly Owen and Real's depressing play had stopped me from writing anymore. However today watching real play made me realize how much i have missed watching the team. It started off brilliantly with an amazing thru ball by the one the only Higuain... so good to see his hot ass back from injury, robben shot it in with utmost class and voila 3min goal.. and that boys and girls is the recipe for a great game.. insert one higuain for stability, one robben for taste, one pinch of raul for spice and just a drop of ramos for magic... and there you have it a perfect batter. For the base dahlings add a whole lot of iker, a good helping of pepe, a dash of gago for that sweet long lasting stay, diarra for spunk and a bit of cannavaro for that slutty, easy , been there done that player aroma... I missed this real and i hope this is not our one time special, but we get back to playing like this. Juande has done a good job with the same team we had, the players look revived and hungry. Hope this continues.
Owen seems to be having his own thing, the rumors of his leaving are depressing eww chelsea or worse inter. Thinking of him makes me very sad. I dont know where he can go that would suit him or them have enough money for him. I know its hard for people to understand why if i like so many other players who are new fresh doing well, i cant retire owen from myself. Its simple, 12 years, he is like that first goal, you score better ones along the way but u never forget the first one. The great thing is though, mikey is scoring most every game, the last game which Newcastle tied he opened the score with a brilliant shot. Given had as usual amazing saves. Two players in Newcastle who i have come to adore are given and gutirez, brilliant players, if they had a better defense the team would actually be amazing with these two. Owen wherever he goes atleast i know for sure he shall score. I know alot of you pieces of hobos dont think so because of his fitness, but as clearly seen owen can scored fresh of the injury whereas not many players can, so there take your stupid opinion and shove it.
The new year was a blast i learned quite alot and had tons of fun, I have the best friends ever who got me an the owen liverpool jersey *heart*. I have been wanting that and looking for it since 3 years. They got me soo much more I love them soo much. However one thing i realized is the buses here are SHIT. The bus drivers have been on strike since December, what the hell because they want more money. I am sorry, they already make more than a graduate student with 8 years of studying as opposed to 2-3 paid training permits, and you want more. They have no sympathy from me, they left us when temperatures are -26ish and walking in snow can get u buried there. They want more respect hah fat chance. Its soo inconvenient i cant go anywhere without a ride or freezing my ass off. Do they realize how hard a 5'2 person has to walk in 25 cms of snow...i sink and get stuck. Dont laugh its not that funny...if you are the one on the receiving end. The first day of the strike was the worst day, the snow was falling heavily and i had to slug my ass 45 min to work i was soo fed up walking on snow i was walking on the road, which was covered too and ended up getting a ride with a random couple.
The only great thing about this year is that i am horribly in love with the little kids i teach. They are sooo adorable. After the break for Christmas , when i came back to school, they would not stop hugging and kissing me and saying in their little broken English, miss Dora, sooo cute. Not to mention they can now say hala Madrid very well and we even paint the real crest :)

thoughts in my head
--I love u real , ramos, higuain :)
--canna is still a whore and i wish he beat webo up
--Miss Dora loves her lil minions
--Stupid buses pieces of useless shit
--OWEN :)

Hala Madrid :)

4 comments:

RAGS7 said...

loved it :)

Unknown said...

Hola..!

Nice post...i especially loved the recipe of a good game....they way u described it; i got no words apart from: Perfect! :-)

J.J.A said...

Call me crazy (you have done many times i bet) but why don't you take a cab instead of the bus, or, get a driving license (not sure if you have one or not) and just drive yourself. Or in these times of going "green" you could walk or ride a bike.

Oh and shame on you for polluting those young children`s minds with Real Madrid propaganda :-p

zizowen said...

lol since the strike the cabs cost more than i can afford...i do walk lol but -32 and 45 min walk dont sit too well with me...as for the car part lol that i should do.. i need to get my driving road test... but i used the bus sooo much that i never really got to getting my ass to driving

as for the shame its not really polluting if its true now is it ... pfff cule