Friday, June 27, 2008

Heart breaking departure of Les Blues ..and Work


The euro has been quite teary eyed this season.. i refuse to go through explaining the stupid, unwise and downright insane choices of Domenech.. the Les blues have suffered enough from the fact that his mother slept with her brother. I don't blame you domenech, it is not your fault you are retarded, i do blame the fact that knowing your condition you still decided to coach the dear french team. What did Nasri ever do to you, i think the poor kid is still in therapy from confusion of your retarded choices. Zizou is soo terribly missed:(...France is nothing without the magician, Socca is nothing without its God :(... The shocking loss to the dutch was the rising of the cake after the baking of the tie with Romania. The worst blow was the loss to the whore of the euro Italy. It was heartbreaking to see them lose and not hold at least the 1-0 score. The penalty to me fine was justified, however a red was harsh. The more i think about and the more you read my posts its clear, that Italy is the cause of all evil and misery in my little world. That piece of shit team not to mention piece of shit player Toni was on the ground more than actual time spent with the ball. The Italians fall like rotten apples from a tree. I truly was a bit depressed with the addition of the other parts of life not going to well and the sun seem to be avoiding Ottawa like the goals were to France.
However the Real Madrid boys seem to be hitting off the euro really well, at least that is a consolation i can take..The good thing about being a socca maniac is why of course the maniac part, at work, i am not asked the reason why i am soo clumsy or bump into every stationary, non stationary or sometimes invisible object i encounter, insane people don't need reasons and explanations of the insane are why crazy talk of course. My coworkers and one in particular however worries me, he seems a little to obsessed with my obsession with socca. You would think my insanity would inject fear. Ahh well, this bizarre specimen however does amuse me or scare me, at this point i dont think i can tell which one is tipping the scale more.

I would like to give a special thanks to the following people who have helped me make my Euro watching non harmful to others( i am too precious to commit suicide, sigh that leaves the only other option- killing others):

Pepe- Real player defender brilliant goal
Ruud Vanisterology- Real player with amazing goals
Wesely- Refer to above
Robben- sad the dutch are out-- same as above
Casillas- you truly are a saint *heart*
Ramos-- LOL... u are fucking brilliant!!! i can write an essay on how much i adore you


Thank you Chicos de Madrid :)

hala Madrid

No comments: